Kelly-Anne Breen – Gorey, Wexford
Kelly-Anne has always had a great interest in natural therapies and graduated from the College of Naturopathic Medicine with a Diploma in Acupuncture and a Diploma in Naturopathy. She has also completed post graduate training in Cosmetic Acupuncture.
Kelly-Anne has vast experience in the development of women and children’s health and fitness programmes. She is passionate about natural health and uses a holistic approach in her practice. She always strives to personalise her treatments to her clients needs through the combination of a variety of natural therapies and lifestyle advice. Kelly-Anne continues to develop her skills and clinic through continued study in the area of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Naturopathy.
She is a registered member of the Acupuncture Council of Ireland (T.C.M.C.I)
Daytime and Evening Appointments available Monday – Saturday
Bernadette Fogarty – Carlow Clinic
Bernie has always been interested in nutrition and natural remedies and is passionate about helping others to achieve better health. She firmly believes that food is our medicine and that by making dietary changes at any stage of our lives we can improve our health and wellbeing for the better.
A lifelong vegetarian, her early interests centred around macrobiotic cooking, Shiatsu and Kinesiology and in the early 1990’s she qualified with diplomas in Anatomy and Physiology, Therapeutic Massage and Aromatherapy. She worked successfully in this area for many years while raising her three children. Bernie continued her studies at the College of Naturopathic Medicine in Dublin and qualified with a Diploma in Acupuncture and a Diploma in Naturopathic Medicine.
She has vast experience in treating a wide range of health conditions including stress, anxiety, digestive disorders, headaches, migraines, insomnia, hormonal imbalances, sports injuries and pain management. She has a special interest in women’s health and particularly for fertility issues, during all stages of pregnancy and menopause. She also works with couples whether they are trying to enhance their own natural fertility or going through the IVF process at home or abroad.
She has attended many post-graduate courses and seminars with experts in the areas of fertility and pregnancy including Zita West, Sarah Budd, Giovanni Maciocia and Dr.Trevor Wing.
She has also completed post-graduate training in Cosmetic Acupuncture, Sports Massage, Pain Management and Facial Aromatherapy.
Bernie believes in treating the ‘whole’ person by using a combination of natural remedies and techniques that include diet and lifestyle advice, Bach flower remedies, cell salts in conjunction with Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Her style is friendly, empathetic and supportive to the individual always.
She is a member of the Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association (AFPA) and the Zita West Network as an Affiliated Acupuncturist.
Monday – Thursday (evening appointments available Monday and Tuesday)
Post Graduate training
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology in TCM with Dr. Trevor Wing Gynaecologist, researcher and lecturer in Female health. Dublin 2017
- Enhancing Success with Fertility Treatment and IVF with Emma Cannon. Acupuncture Professional 2016
- How to Optimise and Preserve Fertility with Emma Cannon. Acupuncture Professional 2016
- Understanding and Treating Endometriosis with Giovanni Maciocia. Acupuncture Professional 2016
- Zita West Affiliated Acupuncturist Training. London 2014 & 2015
- Understanding and Treating Female Infertility. Giovanni Maciocia. Acupuncture Professional 2014
- AcuPro Pain Management Certificate. 5 Modules Including:
- Understanding Jing Jin for treating musculoskeletal conditions with David Legge 2015
- Treating Sports Injuries with Acupuncture, Tui Na and TCM with Paul Blacker 2016
- Electro Acupuncture and TENS with David Mayor and Sean Walsh. 2017
- The Psychobiology of Pain with professor Bruce Robinson 2017
- Low Back Pain Assessment, Red Flags and Management with Luke Rickards 2016
- Paediatric Essentials with Robin Ray Greene 2017
- Safely Treating Conditions in Early Pregnancy with Sarah Budd. Acupuncture Professional 2016
- Safely Treating Conditions in Later Pregnancy with Sarah Budd. Acupuncture Professional 2016
- Safely Treating Conditions in the Final Stages of Pregnancy with Sarah Budd. Acupuncture Professional 2016
- Turning Breech Babies with Acupuncture and Moxibustion with Becks Armstrong, Debra Betts, Sarah Budd and Ineke van den Berg. Acupuncture Professional 2014
- How to approach Menopause with Professor Bruce Robinson. Acupuncture Professional 2016
- Understanding and Treating Menopause with Giovanni Maciocia. Acupuncture Professional 2016
ANXIETY and DEPRESSION
- Psychopathology and Medical Treatment of Anxiety and Depression with Professor Bruce Robinson. Acupuncture Professional 2014
- Understanding and Treating Depression with Chinese medicine. Giovanni Maciocia. Acupuncture Professional 2014
- Smoothing our Digestion- Using a Chinese Dietary Approach for Treating Digestive Disorders with Danny Blyth 2016
- The 5th Pillar, Biochemical Testing with Mel Hopper Koppleman 2016
- Advanced Tongue Diagnosis. Giovanni Maciocia. Acupuncture Professional 2014
- The Clinical use of the Three Treasures and Womens Treasure Remedies for common conditions. Giovanni Maciocia Dublin 2012
- Facial Rejuvenation with Hung Tsui Ying Dublin 2011
- Introduction to Constitutional Facial Acupuncture with Mary Elizabeth Wakefield. Acupuncture Professional 2015
- Facial Rejuvenation with Hung Tsui Ying Dublin 2011
Bernie Doyle – Galway Clinic
Alternative therapies for improved health has always been of great interest to Bernie. Bernie has worked in the healthcare field for over 10 years. She is a qualified massage therapist and has also completed a specialist diploma in Balinese massage in Bali.
Bernie qualified as an Acupuncturist and Naturopath with the College of Naturopathic Medicine. She travelled to China and has completed a clinical internship programme with the Zhejiang Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hangzhou, China. Here she studied in a very busy outpatient department in the hospital, where they treated people for a variety of conditions with acupuncture. Bernie also has post graduate training in Cosmetic Acupuncture.
Bernie believes strongly that acupuncture and a healthy approach to one’s lifestyle can greatly improve one’s health and wellbeing.
Monday – Friday daytime and evening appointments available.